Be social with us
How you get your stuff from one corner of the country or world to another depends on where you are headed and what kind of move you want to do.
Not an Enlisted Spouse?
The Fort Meade ESC is a diverse group of spouses from all branches and phases of life, representing a variety of skills, talents, abilities and interests. From newlywed to retiree, from new parent to empty nester and everywhere in between. We strive to support one another and we also support and give back to the community through fundraisers, donations, our Children's Holiday Party, scholarships and many other ways. There's always something going on, so join today and make new friends, enjoy new experiences, and have a blast!
The purpose of the organization is to promote social and cultural activities for its members, and to support worthwhile services and community welfare projects with an emphasis on our Military Community.
Why should you join?
- Attend fun and informative monthly membership meetings.
- Attend special 'members only' functions.
- Meet other great spouses who can specifically relate to you.
- Help pass the time during the deployments.
- Enjoy a few hours away from home--all of us need some 'me' time!
- Receive a great newsletter filled with wonderful information.
- Participate in an organization whose focus is giving back to the Fort Meade community.
- Be involved in a great military tradition as spouses' clubs have been around for many years.
- Be fulfilled by volunteering with a wonderful organization.
- HAVE FUN!!!
Join us the 3rd Thursday of each month at 7pm at Potomac Place Community Center, located at 4998 Second Corps BLVD, Fort Meade, MD 20755. Location and time subject to change. Please visit our website for updated information or Email Membership@ftmeadeesc.org for more details.